Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody  (ab30582)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody See all Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2
- Specificityab30582 recognises Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid residues from the N terminal region of human thyroid hormone receptor, alpha2 isotype.
- Positive control
- Human hippocampal lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1mg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM HEPES. pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab30582 was purified from mouse ascites by ammonium sulfate precipitation prior to affinity purification on a Protein G column.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1330
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
- RelevanceThyroid hormones are essential for development of the central nervous system and deficits in these hormones during development affects such cognitive functions as learning and memory. Thyroid hormones exert their physiological role mainly through binding to specific nuclear receptors including the predominant isoforms of thyroid hormone receptors, TRalpha1, TRalpha2, TRbeta1 and TRbeta2. TRalpha1, TRbeta1 and TRbeta2 bind T3 with high affinity and also bind to thyroid hormone response elements (TREs) on chromatin to regulate the transcriptional processes in several target tissues, including adult rat brain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- c erbA 1 antibody
- C erbA alpha antibody
- EAR7 antibody
- ERBA1 antibody
- NR1A1 antibody
- THRA antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha 2 antibody
- Thyroid hormone receptor alpha antibody
- TR alpha 2 antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody  images
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody  (ab30582) at 1/1000 dilution + human hippocampal lysate
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
Additional bands at : 90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor alpha 2 antibody  (ab30582)
ab30582 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.