Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta antibody - ChIP Grade (ab104417)
- Product nameAnti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta antibody - ChIP GradeSee all Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta - ChIP Grade
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MNYCMPEVHE VCPAASSNCY MQVTDYLAYL EDSPALSGRD VQAVPSSSIY) of Mouse Thyroid Hormone (NP_033406; UniProt ID: P10828 isoform 2).
- Positive controlMouse muscle lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104417 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 2, 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in THRB are the cause of generalized thyroid hormone resistance (GTHR) [MIM:188570, 274300]. GTHR is transmitted as an autosomal dominant trait, but an autosomal recessive form also exists. The disease is characterized by goiter, abnormal mental functions, increased susceptibility to infections, abnormal growth and bone maturation, tachycardia and deafness. Affected individuals may also have attention deficit-hyperactivity disorders (ADHD) and language difficulties. GTHR patients also have high levels of circulating thyroid hormones (T3-T4), with normal or slightly elevated thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
Defects in THRB are the cause of selective pituitary thyroid hormone resistance (PRTH) [MIM:145650]; also known as familial hyperthyroidism due to inappropriate thyrotropin secretion. PRTH is a variant form of thyroid hormone resistance and is characterized by clinical hyperthyroidism, with elevated free thyroid hormones, but inappropriately normal serum TSH. Unlike GRTH, where the syndrome usually segregates with a dominant allele, the mode of inheritance in PRTH has not been established.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog 2 antibodyC ERBA 2 antibodyC ERBA BETA antibody
- c-erbA-2 antibodyc-erbA-beta antibodyERBA 2 antibodyERBA BETA antibodyERBA2 antibodyErythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog 2 avian antibodygeneralized resistance to thyroid hormone antibodyGRTH antibodyMGC126109 antibodyMGC126110 antibodyNR1A2 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 1 group A member 2 antibodyOncogene ERBA2 antibodyPRTH antibodyTHB_HUMAN antibodyTHR1 antibodyTHRB 1 antibodyTHRB 2 antibodyTHRB antibodyTHRB1 antibodyTHRB2 antibodyThyroid hormone nuclear receptor beta variant 1 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor beta 1 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor beta 2 antibodyThyroid hormone receptor beta antibodyThyroid hormone receptor, beta (erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb a) oncogene homolog 2, avian) antibody
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta antibody - ChIP Grade images
Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta antibody - ChIP Grade (ab104417) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse muscle lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 2, 54 kDa
Sample Type: mouse liver tissue
Chromatin Used: 100ug tissue
Antibody Used: 10ug
P = Positive genomic loci 1-3
References for Anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor beta antibody - ChIP Grade (ab104417)
ab104417 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.