Thyroid (Human) Tissue Lysate - Papillary Carcinoma (ab44940)
- Product nameThyroid (Human) Tissue Lysate - Papillary CarcinomaSee all Thyroid lysates ...
- General notesTissue: thyroid Location: Right lobe. Diagnosis: Papillary carcinoma Stage: II T2N0Mx Grade: I Sex: Male Age: 56 years Gross findings: Tumor size 3 cm. Cut section friable, white, homogeneous, invasive, calcified. Well differentiated. Microscopic findings: Histologic pattern: Cell distribution: +/- Structure / Pattern: +/- Diffuse: - Streaming: - Mosaic: + Storiform: - Necrosis: - Fibrosis: - Lymphocytic infiltration: + Pallisading: - Vascular invasion: - Cystic degeneration: - Clusterized: - Bleeding: - Alveolar formation: - Myxoid change: - Indian file: - Psammoma body: - Cellular differentiation: Squamous: +/- Adenomatous: +/- Sarcomatous: +/- Squamoid: - Glandular cell: + Round cell: - Spindle: - Cell stratification: - Spindle cell: - Keratin: - Secretion: - Leiomyoblast: - Desmosome: - Intracellular vacuole: + Lipoblast: - Pearl: - Glandular formation: + Rhadomyoblast: - Nuclear atypia: Nuclear Appearance: 0 I II III Anisonucleosis: X Hyperchromatism: X Nucleolar prominent: X Multinucleated giant cell: X Mitotic activity: X Nuclear grade: X
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer
Constituents: 0.25% Sodium Deoxycholate, 0.1% SDS, PBS, Sodium fluoride, 1µg/ml Leupeptin, 1µg/ml Pepstatin A, 1µg/ml Aprotinin, 1mM PMSF, 1mM EDTA, 1mM Sodium Orthovanadate, pH 7.4
Please note that 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate, as a result the lysate may not be suitable for applications which require native protein in a non-denaturing buffer. The final Laemmli buffer concs are: 31.25mM Tris HCl, pH 6.8, 12.5% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.005% Bromophenol Blue, 25mM TCEP.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44940: Extraction 1, soluble protein fraction: ab44940 Human thyroid tumor tissue lysate ab44939 Human thyroid normal tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2, insoluble protein fraction ab44943 Human thyroid tumor tissue lysate ab44942 Human thyroid normal tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Thyroid (Human) Tissue Lysate - Papillary Carcinoma (ab44940)
ab44940 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.