Anti-Transaldolase 1 antibody (ab91227)
- Product nameAnti-Transaldolase 1 antibodySee all Transaldolase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Transaldolase 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of Human Transaldolase 1.
- Positive controlA375 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab91227 is purified by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTransaldolase is important for the balance of metabolites in the pentose-phosphate pathway.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and beta-D-fructose 6-phosphate from D-ribose 5-phosphate and D-xylulose 5-phosphate (non-oxidative stage): step 2/3.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TALDO1 are the cause of transaldolase 1 deficiency (TALDO1 deficiency) [MIM:606003]. It results in telangiectases of the skin, hepatosplenomegaly, and enlarged clitoris.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transaldolase family. Type 1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Dihydroxyacetone transferase antibodyEC 22.214.171.124 antibodyEPS8L2 antibody
- Glycerone transferase antibodyTAL antibodyTAL H antibodyTALDO antibodyTALDO_HUMAN antibodyTALDO1 antibodyTALDOR antibodyTALH antibodyTransaldolase 1 antibodyTransaldolase antibody
Anti-Transaldolase 1 antibody images
Anti-Transaldolase 1 antibody (ab91227) at 1/50 dilution + A375 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-Transaldolase 1 antibody (ab91227)
ab91227 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.