Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [RVS10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25543)
- Product nameAnti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [RVS10] (Phycoerythrin)See all Transferrin Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [RVS10] to Transferrin Receptor (Phycoerythrin)
- Specificityab25543 recognises Transferrin receptor
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRVS10
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25543 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
- FunctionCellular uptake of iron occurs via receptor-mediated endocytosis of ligand-occupied transferrin receptor into specialized endosomes. Endosomal acidification leads to iron release. The apotransferrin-receptor complex is then recycled to the cell surface with a return to neutral pH and the concomitant loss of affinity of apotransferrin for its receptor. Transferrin receptor is necessary for development of erythrocytes and the nervous system (By similarity). A second ligand, the heditary hemochromatosis protein HFE, competes for binding with transferrin for an overlapping C-terminal binding site.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M28 family. M28B subfamily.
Contains 1 PA (protease associated) domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated, phosphorylated and palmitoylated. The serum form is only glycosylated.
Proteolytically cleaved on Arg-100 to produce the soluble serum form (sTfR).
Palmitoylated on both Cys-62 and Cys-67. Cys-62 seems to be the major site of palmitoylation.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- CD 71 antibodyCD71 antibodyCD71 antibody
- CD71 antigen antibodyOTTHUMP00000208523 antibodyOTTHUMP00000208524 antibodyOTTHUMP00000208525 antibodyp90 antibodysTfR antibodyT9 antibodyTFR 1 antibodyTFR antibodyTFR1 antibodyTFR1_HUMAN antibodyTFRC antibodyTFRC antibodyTR antibodyTransferrin receptor (p90 CD71) antibodyTransferrin Receptor Protein 1 antibodyTransferrin receptor protein 1, serum form antibodyTRFR antibodyTRFR antibody
References for Anti-Transferrin Receptor antibody [RVS10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25543)
ab25543 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.