For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberAT1H1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionAssociated with the mammalian reproductive process. Catalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to specific proteins in the seminal tract.
- Tissue specificityProstate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- Dorsal prostate transglutaminase antibody
- Dorsal protein 1 antibody
- Dp1 antibody
Anti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1] images
References for Anti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1] (ab86426)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"