Anti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1] (ab86426)
- Product nameAnti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1]See all Transglutaminase 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AT1H1] to Transglutaminase 4
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 421-565 of Human Transglutaminase 4, purified from E. coli
- Positive control
- LNCaP cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAT1H1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionAssociated with the mammalian reproductive process. Catalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to specific proteins in the seminal tract.
- Tissue specificityProstate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
- Dorsal prostate transglutaminase antibody
- Dorsal protein 1 antibody
- Dp1 antibody
- Fibrinoligase antibody
- hTGP antibody
- Prostate specific transglutaminase antibody
- Prostate transglutaminase antibody
- Prostate-specific transglutaminase antibody
- Protein glutamine gamma glutamyltransferase 4 antibody
- Protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase 4 antibody
- TG(P) antibody
- TGase P antibody
- TGase-4 antibody
- TGase4 antibody
- Tgm4 antibody
- TGM4_HUMAN antibody
- TGP antibody
- Transglutaminase 4 (prostate) antibody
- Transglutaminase P antibody
- Transglutaminase-4 antibody
Anti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1] images
Anti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1] (ab86426) at 1/1000 dilution + LNCaP cell lysates at 25 µg
Goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa
References for Anti-Transglutaminase 4 antibody [AT1H1] (ab86426)
ab86426 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.