Triglyceride Quantification Kit (ab65336)
Publishing research using ab65336? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65336 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Samuel P et al. Angiotensin AT(2) receptor contributes towards gender bias in weight gain. PLoS One 8:e48425 (2013). Functional Studies . PubMed: 23341867
- Wang ZH et al. Silence of TRIB3 suppresses atherosclerosis and stabilizes plaques in diabetic ApoE-/-/LDL receptor-/- mice. Diabetes 61:463-73 (2012). PubMed: 22275087
- Lupachyk S et al. Triglyceride, nonesterified fatty acids, and prediabetic neuropathy: role for oxidative-nitrosative stress. Free Radic Biol Med 52:1255-63 (2012). PubMed: 22366714
- Fam BC et al. Normal muscle glucose uptake in mice deficient in muscle GLUT4. J Endocrinol 214:313-27 (2012). PubMed: 22736482
- Xu X et al. Exercise ameliorates high-fat diet-induced metabolic and vascular dysfunction, and increases adipocyte progenitor cell population in brown adipose tissue. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 300:R1115-25 (2011). PubMed: 21368268
- Marsili A et al. Mice with a targeted deletion of the type 2 deiodinase are insulin resistant and susceptible to diet induced obesity. PLoS One 6:e20832 (2011). PubMed: 21698184
- Campioli E et al. The endocrine disruptor mono-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate affects the differentiation of human liposarcoma cells (SW 872). PLoS One 6:e28750 (2011). Functional Studies . PubMed: 22205965
- Ayala JE et al. Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor knockout mice are protected from high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance. Endocrinology 151:4678-87 (2010). PubMed: 20685876
- Levene AP et al. Is oil red-O staining and digital image analysis the gold standard for quantifying steatosis in the liver? Hepatology 51:1859; author reply 1859-60 (2010). PubMed: 20432267