TrkB Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119610)
- Product nameTrkB Mouse ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Cell Lysate, Tissue Homogenate
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 5 pg/ml
- Range93.8 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam’s mouse TrkB in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the accurate quantitative measurement of Mouse TrkB in cell culture supernatants, cell lysates and tissue homogenates.
A TrkB specific rat monoclonal antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and incubated. A biotinylated detection polyclonal antibody from goat specific for TrkB is then added followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. TMB is then used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the mouse TrkB amount of sample captured in plate.
Store at 4°:C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests ABC Diluent Buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody Diluent Buffer 1 x 12ml Anti-mouse TrkB antibody Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-mouse TrkB antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant mouse TrkB standard 2 x 10ng Sample Diluent Buffer 1 x 30ml TMB Color Developing Agent 1 x 10ml TMB Stop Solution 1 x 10ml
- FunctionReceptor for brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), neurotrophin-3 and neurotrophin-4/5 but not nerve growth factor (NGF). Involved in the development and/or maintenance of the nervous system. This is a tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Known substrates for the TRK receptors are SHC1, PI-3 kinase, and PLC-gamma-1.
- Tissue specificityIsoform TrkB is widely expressed, mainly in the nervous tissue. In the CNS, expression is observed in the cerebral cortex, hippocampus, thalamus, choroid plexus, granular layer of the cerebellum, brain stem, and spinal cord. In the peripheral nervous system, it is expressed in many cranial ganglia, the ophtalmic nerve, the vestibular system, multiple facial structures, the submaxillary glands, and dorsal root ganglia. Isoform TrkB-T1 is expressed in multiple tissues, mainly in brain, pancreas, kidney and heart. Isoform TrkB-T-Shc is predominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Insulin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 2 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- BDNF tropomyosine receptor kinase B
- BDNF/NT-3 growth factors receptor
- Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor type 2
- TrkB tyrosine kinase
- Tyrosine kinase receptor B
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for TrkB Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119610)
ab119610 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.