Anti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibody (ab78969)
- Product nameAnti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibodySee all Tryptophan Hydroxylase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tryptophan Hydroxylase
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human Tryptophan Hydroxylase around the phosphorylation site of serine 260 (H-S-SP-D-P).
- Positive controlHuman lung carcinoma tissue. Extracts from Jurkat cells. HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78969 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 seems to be less widely expressed than isoform 1.
- PathwayAromatic compound metabolism; serotonin biosynthesis; serotonin from L-tryptophan: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the biopterin-dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylase family.
Contains 1 ACT domain.
- Indoleacetic acid 5 hydroxylase antibodyL tryptophan hydroxylase antibodyMGC119994 antibody
- TPH 1 antibodyTPH antibodyTPH1 antibodyTPH1_HUMAN antibodyTPRH antibodyTRPH antibodyTryptophan 5 hydroxylase 1 antibodyTryptophan 5 monooxygenase 1 antibodyTryptophan 5 monooxygenase antibodyTryptophan 5-hydroxylase 1 antibodyTryptophan 5-monooxygenase 1 antibodyTryptophan hydroxylase 1 antibody
Anti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma tissue using ab78969 at 1/50 dilution in the absence (left panel) or presence (right panel) of immunising peptide.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab78969 at 1/500 dilution in the absence (left panel) or presence (right panel) of immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibody (ab78969) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-Tryptophan Hydroxylase antibody (ab78969)
ab78969 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.