U 99194 maleate (PNU 99194) (ab120570)
- Product nameU 99194 maleate (PNU 99194)
- DescriptionPotent, selective D3 antagonist
- PNU 99194
- Biological descriptionPotent and selective D3 antagonist (Ki values are 160, 2281 and > 10000 nM for hD3, D2 and D4 receptors respectively).
- Purity> 99%
- Chemical name2,3-Dihydro-5,6-dimethoxy-N, N-dipropyl-1H-inden-2-amine maleate
- Molecular Weight393.48
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC17H27NO2.C4H4O4
- CAS Number234757-41-6
- Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for U 99194 maleate (PNU 99194) (ab120570)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li C et al. Novel D3 dopamine receptor-preferring agonist D-264: Evidence of neuroprotective property in Parkinson's disease animal models induced by 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine and lactacystin. J Neurosci Res 88:2513-23 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20623619) »
- Casarrubea M et al. Effects of 7-OH-DPAT and U 99194 on the behavioral response to hot plate test, in rats. Physiol Behav 89:552-62 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16919688) »
- Audinot V et al. A comparative in vitro and in vivo pharmacological characterization of the novel dopamine D3 receptor antagonists (+)-S 14297, nafadotride, GR 103,691 and U 99194. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 287:187-97 (1998). Read more (PubMed: 9765337) »