U937 (Human leukemic monocyte lymphoma cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate (ab14904)
- Product nameU937 (Human leukemic monocyte lymphoma cell line) Cytoplasmic LysateSee all U937 lysates ...
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA). To ensure stability, we recommend aliquoting the extracts into single-use fractions and then storing them at -80ºC.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundThe U937 cell line is a human cell line established from a diffuse histiocytic lymphoma and displaying many monocytic characteristics. It serves as an in vitro model for monocyte/macrophage differentiation, antitumour testing, tumorigenicity. U937 cells dominantly expressed the 44-46 kDa paxillin forms and IFN-beta and IFN-gamma stimulation lead to the accumulation of 66-70 kDa paxillin forms.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for U937 (Human leukemic monocyte lymphoma cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate (ab14904)
ab14904 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.