Anti-UAP1 antibody (ab113887)
- Product nameAnti-UAP1 antibodySee all UAP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UAP1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: LKDANDVPIQ CEISPLISYA GEGLEGYVAD KEFHAPLIID ENGVHELVKN , corresponding to a region within the C terminal amino acids 471-520 of Human UAP1 (NP_598567).
- Positive control
- Mouse brain lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionConverts UDP and GlcNAc-1-P into UDP-GlcNAc, and UDP and GalNAc-1-P into UDP-GalNAc. Isoform AGX1 has 2 to 3 times higher activity towards GalNAc-1-P, while isoform AGX2 has 8 times more activity towards GlcNAc-1-P.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Isoform AGX1 is more abundant in testis than isoform AGX2, while isoform AGX2 is more abundant than isoform AGX1 in somatic tissue. Expressed at low level in placenta, muscle and liver.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine from N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine 1-phosphate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UDPGP type 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In spermatozoa, localized to the principal piece of the tail, the neck region of the head and to a lesser extent, the midpiece of the tail.
- AGX 1 antibody
- AGX antibody
- AGX-1 antibody
- AGX-2 antibody
- AGX1 antibody
- Antigen X antibody
- AntigenX antibody
- SPAG 2 antibody
- SPAG2 antibody
- Sperm associated antigen 2 antibody
- Sperm-associated antigen 2 antibody
- UAP 1 antibody
- uap1 antibody
- UAP1_HUMAN antibody
- UDP N acetylhexosamine pyrophosphorylase antibody
- UDP N acteylglucosamine pyrophosphorylase 1 antibody
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine pyrophosphorylase antibody
Anti-UAP1 antibody images
Anti-UAP1 antibody (ab113887) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse brain lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
References for Anti-UAP1 antibody (ab113887)
ab113887 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.