Anti-UAP1 antibody (ab58211)
- Product nameAnti-UAP1 antibodySee all UAP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to UAP1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: LKNADSQNGK DNPTTARHAL MSLHHCWVLN AGGHFIDENG SRLPAIPRLK DANDVPIQCE ISPLISYAGE GLESYVADKE FHAPLIIDEN GVHELVKNG, corresponding to amino acids 406-505 of Human UAP1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionConverts UDP and GlcNAc-1-P into UDP-GlcNAc, and UDP and GalNAc-1-P into UDP-GalNAc. Isoform AGX1 has 2 to 3 times higher activity towards GalNAc-1-P, while isoform AGX2 has 8 times more activity towards GlcNAc-1-P.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Isoform AGX1 is more abundant in testis than isoform AGX2, while isoform AGX2 is more abundant than isoform AGX1 in somatic tissue. Expressed at low level in placenta, muscle and liver.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine from N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine 1-phosphate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UDPGP type 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In spermatozoa, localized to the principal piece of the tail, the neck region of the head and to a lesser extent, the midpiece of the tail.
- AGX 1 antibodyAGX antibodyAGX-1 antibody
- AGX-2 antibodyAGX1 antibodyAntigen X antibodyAntigenX antibodySPAG 2 antibodySPAG2 antibodySperm associated antigen 2 antibodySperm-associated antigen 2 antibodyUAP 1 antibodyuap1 antibodyUAP1_HUMAN antibodyUDP N acetylhexosamine pyrophosphorylase antibodyUDP N acteylglucosamine pyrophosphorylase 1 antibodyUDP-N-acetylglucosamine pyrophosphorylase antibody
Anti-UAP1 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab58211 UAP1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-UAP1 antibody (ab58211)
ab58211 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.