Anti-UBA52 antibody (ab104651)
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104651 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
- RelevanceUbiquitin is a highly conserved nuclear and cytoplasmic protein that has a major role in targeting cellular proteins for degradation by the 26S proteosome. It is also involved in the maintenance of chromatin structure, the regulation of gene expression, and the stress response. Ubiquitin is synthesized as a precursor protein consisting of either polyubiquitin chains or a single ubiquitin moiety fused to an unrelated protein. UBA52 is a fusion protein consisting of ubiquitin at the N terminus and ribosomal protein L40 at the C terminus, a C-terminal extension protein (CEP). Multiple processed pseudogenes derived from this gene are present in the genome.
- Cellular localizationUbiquitin: Cytoplasm. Nucleus. 60S ribosomal protein L40: Cytoplasm
- 60S ribosomal protein L40 antibodyCEP52 antibodyHUBCEP52 antibody
- MGC126879 antibodyMGC57125 antibodyRPL40 antibodyUBA 52 antibodyUbiquitin 52 amino acid fusion protein antibodyUbiquitin 60S ribosomal protein L40 antibodyUbiquitin A 52 residue ribosomal protein fusion product 1 antibodyUbiquitin carboxyl extension protein 52 antibodyUbiquitin CEP52 antibody
Anti-UBA52 antibody images
ab104651 at 10μg/ml, staining UBA52 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded Human kidney
Anti-UBA52 antibody (ab104651) at 1/100 dilution + HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
References for Anti-UBA52 antibody (ab104651)
ab104651 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.