Anti-UBE2J2 antibody (ab59012)
- Product nameAnti-UBE2J2 antibodySee all UBE2J2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBE2J2
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: AVPNLAGLQQ ANRHHGLLGG ALANLFVIVG FAAFAYTVKY VLRSIAQE, corresponding to amino acids 211-259 of Human UBC6
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate; Human intestine tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins. Seems to function in the selective degradation of misfolded membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum (ERAD).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- NCUBE-2 antibodyNCUBE2 antibodyNon-canonical ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 2 antibody
- PRO2121 antibodyUB2J2_HUMAN antibodyUBC6 antibodyUBC6 homolog antibodyUBE2J2 antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme 6 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 J2 antibodyYeast UBC6 homolog antibody
Anti-UBE2J2 antibody images
Anti-UBE2J2 antibody (ab59012) at 1.25 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa
Ab59012 at 4-8µg/ml staining epithelial cells of villus from human intestine; paraffin embedded; x400 magnification.
Immunohistochemistry of Human Intestine tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-UBE2J2 antibody (ab59012)
References for Anti-UBE2J2 antibody (ab59012)
ab59012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.