Anti-UBC6e antibody (ab39104)
- Product nameAnti-UBC6e antibodySee all UBC6e primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBC6e
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 200 - 300 of Human UBC6e.
(Peptide available as ab39103.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) HEK 293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) SHSY-5Y (Human neuroblastoma cell line)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39104 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/250. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).Can be blocked with UBC6e peptide (ab39103).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins. Seems to function in the selective degradation of misfolded membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- CGI-76 antibodyHSPC153 antibodyHSPC205 antibody
- HSU93243 antibodyHSUBC6e antibodyMGC12555 antibodyNCUBE-1 antibodyNCUBE1 antibodyNon-canonical ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 1 antibodyUB2J1_HUMAN antibodyUBC6 antibodyUbc6p antibodyUBE2J1 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 J1 antibodyYeast ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UBC6 homolog E antibody
Anti-UBC6e antibody images
All lanes : Anti-UBC6e antibody (ab39104) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 :
Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7899)
Lane 3 :
A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7909)
Lane 4 :
HEK293 Human embryonic kidney cell line Whole Cell Lysate (ab7902)
Lane 5 :
HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7900)
Lane 6 : MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 7 : SHSY-5Y (Human neuroblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab39104 stained human HeLa cells. The cells were PFA fixed (10 min), permabilised in TBS-T (20 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab39104, 5µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. 1%BSA / 10% normal serum / 0.3M glycine was used to quench autofluorescence and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red). DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue).
References for Anti-UBC6e antibody (ab39104)
ab39104 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.