Anti-UBC6e antibody (ab59014)
- Product nameAnti-UBC6e antibodySee all UBC6e primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBC6e
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Pig, Zebrafish
A region within synthetic peptide: METRYNLKSP AVKRLMKEAA ELKDPTDHYH AQPLEDNLFE WHFTVRGPPD, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Human UBC6e
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate, Human lung tissue, Human kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59014 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa
(predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
Note: ELISA: Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins. Seems to function in the selective degradation of misfolded membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- CGI-76 antibodyHSPC153 antibodyHSPC205 antibody
- HSU93243 antibodyHSUBC6e antibodyMGC12555 antibodyNCUBE-1 antibodyNCUBE1 antibodyNon-canonical ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 1 antibodyUB2J1_HUMAN antibodyUBC6 antibodyUbc6p antibodyUBE2J1 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 J1 antibodyYeast ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UBC6 homolog E antibody
Anti-UBC6e antibody images
All lanes : Anti-UBC6e antibody (ab59014) at 2.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight markers
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg/ml
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa
Ab59014 at 4-8 µg/ml staining alveolar cells from human lung; paraffin embedded; x400 magnification.
Ab59014 at 4-8 µg/ml staining epithelial cells of renal lubule from human lung; paraffin embedded; x400 magnification
Immunohistochemistry of Human kidney lysate tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-UBE2J1 antibody (ab59014)
Immunohistochemistry of Human Lung lysate tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-UBE2J1 antibody (ab59014)
References for Anti-UBC6e antibody (ab59014)
ab59014 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.