Anti-UBE1C antibody (ab38649)
- Product nameAnti-UBE1C antibodySee all UBE1C primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBE1C
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for UBE1C (C term).
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide (10-30 aa in length) at the C terminal of last 50 amino acids of UBE1C (Human)
- Positive controlMouse brain tissue lysate and human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionCatalytic subunit of the dimeric UBA3-NAE1 E1 enzyme. E1 activates NEDD8 by first adenylating its C-terminal glycine residue with ATP, thereafter linking this residue to the side chain of the catalytic cysteine, yielding a NEDD8-UBA3 thioester and free AMP. E1 finally transfers NEDD8 to the catalytic cysteine of UBE2M. Down-regulates steroid receptor activity. Necessary for cell cycle progression.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein neddylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-activating E1 family. UBA3 subfamily.
- DKFZp566J164 antibodyEC 6.3.2. antibodyhUba3 antibody
- MGC22384 antibodyNEDD8 activating enzyme E1 catalytic subunit antibodyNEDD8 activating enzyme E1C antibodyNedd8 activating enzyme hUba3 antibodyNEDD8-activating enzyme E1 catalytic subunit antibodyNEDD8-activating enzyme E1C antibodyUBA3 antibodyUBA3 ubiquitin activating enzyme E1 homolog antibodyUBA3_HUMAN antibodyUbiquitin activating enzyme 3 antibodyUbiquitin activating enzyme E1C antibodyUbiquitin-activating enzyme 3 antibodyUbiquitin-activating enzyme E1C antibodyUbiquitin-like modifier-activating enzyme 3 antibody
Anti-UBE1C antibody images
Anti-UBE1C antibody (ab38649) + mouse brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 120 kDa,28 kDa,44 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue reacted with ab38649 at a 1/50 dilution, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
References for Anti-UBE1C antibody (ab38649)
ab38649 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.