Anti-UBE2Q2 antibody (ab36813)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
- FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination.
- Tissue specificityDetected in hypopharyngeal head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, in tumor masses and invasive epithelium.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- UB2Q2_HUMAN antibodyUBE2Q2 antibodyUbiquitin carrier protein Q2 antibody
- Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2Q 2 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 Q2 antibodyUbiquitin-protein ligase Q2 antibody
References for Anti-UBE2Q2 antibody (ab36813)
ab36813 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.