Anti-UBE2U antibody (ab130306)
- Product nameAnti-UBE2U antibodySee all UBE2U primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBE2U
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region between N terminal amino acids 1-30 of Human UBE2U (NP_689702.1).
- Positive control
- NCI-H460 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130306 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- RP4-636O23.1 antibody
- UBE2U antibody
- UBE2U_HUMAN antibody
- Ubiquitin carrier protein U antibody
- Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2U (putative) antibody
- Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 U antibody
- Ubiquitin-protein ligase U antibody
Anti-UBE2U antibody images
Anti-UBE2U antibody (ab130306) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-UBE2U antibody (ab130306)
ab130306 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.