Anti-UBE3C antibody (ab68225)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68225 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa).|
- RelevanceUBE3C is highly expressed in skeletal muscle and detected at much lower levels in kidney and pancreas. It contains one HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain and one IQ domain. UBE3C is an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that accepts ubiquitin from the E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UBE2D1 in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. It can target itself for ubiquitination in vitro and may promote its own degradation in vivo. A cysteine residue is required for ubiquitin-thioester formation. There are three named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- KIAA0010 antibodyKIAA10 antibodyUbiquitin protein isopeptide ligase (E3) antibodyUbiquitin protein ligase E3C antibody
Anti-UBE3C antibody images
All lanes : Anti-UBE3C antibody (ab68225) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : UBE3C transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 124 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-UBE3C antibody (ab68225)
ab68225 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.