Anti-UCK antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37600)
- Product nameAnti-UCK antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all UCK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UCK - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected within the last C terminal 50 aa of human UCK.
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate, mouse cerebellum tissue lysate, Human breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates uridine and cytidine to uridine monophosphate and cytidine monophosphate. Does not phosphorylate deoxyribonucleosides or purine ribonucleosides. Can use ATP or GTP as a phosphate donor. Can also phosphorylate cytidine and uridine nucleoside analogs such as 6-azauridine, 5-fluorouridine, 4-thiouridine, 5-bromouridine, N(4)-acetylcytidine, N(4)-benzoylcytidine, 5-fluorocytidine, 2-thiocytidine, 5-methylcytidine, and N(4)-anisoylcytidine.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; CTP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; CTP from cytidine: step 1/3.
Pyrimidine metabolism; UMP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; UMP from uridine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the uridine kinase family.
- Cytidine monophosphate kinase antibody
- Cytidine monophosphokinase 1 antibody
- Cytidylate kinase antibody
- Deoxycytidylate kinase antibody
- FLJ12255 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022400 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022401 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022403 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022404 antibody
- RP11-334J6.5 antibody
- UCK 1 antibody
- uck1 antibody
- UCK1_HUMAN antibody
- UMP-CMP kinase antibody
- Uridine monophosphokinase 1 antibody
- Uridine-cytidine kinase 1 antibody
- URK1 antibody
Anti-UCK antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
All lanes : Anti-UCK antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37600) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse cerebellum tissue lysate.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
Additional bands at : 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemical analysis of ICK1 expression in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded humna breast carcinoma tissue section using 1/50 ab37600.
References for Anti-UCK antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37600)
ab37600 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.