Anti-UCK antibody (ab117865)
- Product nameAnti-UCK antibodySee all UCK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UCK
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 21-70 (QRPFLIGVSG GTASGKSTVC EKIMELLGQN EVEQRQRKVV ILSQDRFYKV) of Human UCK (NP_113620).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117865 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates uridine and cytidine to uridine monophosphate and cytidine monophosphate. Does not phosphorylate deoxyribonucleosides or purine ribonucleosides. Can use ATP or GTP as a phosphate donor. Can also phosphorylate cytidine and uridine nucleoside analogs such as 6-azauridine, 5-fluorouridine, 4-thiouridine, 5-bromouridine, N(4)-acetylcytidine, N(4)-benzoylcytidine, 5-fluorocytidine, 2-thiocytidine, 5-methylcytidine, and N(4)-anisoylcytidine.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; CTP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; CTP from cytidine: step 1/3.
Pyrimidine metabolism; UMP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; UMP from uridine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the uridine kinase family.
- Cytidine monophosphate kinase antibodyCytidine monophosphokinase 1 antibodyCytidylate kinase antibody
- Deoxycytidylate kinase antibodyFLJ12255 antibodyOTTHUMP00000022400 antibodyOTTHUMP00000022401 antibodyOTTHUMP00000022403 antibodyOTTHUMP00000022404 antibodyRP11-334J6.5 antibodyUCK 1 antibodyuck1 antibodyUCK1_HUMAN antibodyUMP-CMP kinase antibodyUridine monophosphokinase 1 antibodyUridine-cytidine kinase 1 antibodyURK1 antibody
Anti-UCK antibody images
Anti-UCK antibody (ab117865) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
References for Anti-UCK antibody (ab117865)
ab117865 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.