Anti-UCK2 antibody (ab60222)
- Product nameAnti-UCK2 antibodySee all UCK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UCK2
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human UCK2.
- Positive controlHuman breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60222 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- RelevanceUCK2 phosphorylates uridine and cytidine to uridine monophosphate and cytidine monophosphate. This is the first step in the production of the pyrimidine nucleoside triphosphates required for RNA and DNA synthesis. Does not phosphorylate deoxyribonucleosides or purine ribonucleosides.
- Cellular localizationCytosol
- Cytidine monophosphokinase 2 antibodyTSA903 antibodyUCK2 antibody
- UK antibodyUMPK antibodyUridine cytidine kinase 2 antibodyUridine monophosphokinase 2 antibody
Anti-UCK2 antibody images
Ab60222 (1:50) staining human UCK2 in human breast carcinoma tissue by immunohsitochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human cancer tissue reacted with the primary antibody, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
BC = breast carcinoma