Anti-UGGT antibody [EPR5105] (ab124879)
- Product nameAnti-UGGT antibody [EPR5105]See all UGGT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5105] to UGGT
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human UGGT (Q9NYU2).
- Positive controlHuman skeletal muscle, BXPC-3, SH-SY5Y, and MCF7 lysates, Human brain tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR5105
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 177 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionRecognizes glycoproteins with minor folding defects. Reglucosylates single N-glycans near the misfolded part of the protein, thus providing quality control for protein folding in the endoplasmic reticulum. Reglucosylated proteins are recognized by calreticulin for recycling to the endoplasmic reticulum and refolding or degradation.
- Tissue specificityHigher levels in pancreas, skeletal muscle, kidney, and brain. Low levels in lung and heart.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 8 family.
- DomainThe N-terminal non-catalytic domain is assumed to mediate recognition of proteins with partial folding defects.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment.
- GT antibodyHUGT1 antibodyUDP glucose glycoprotein glucosyltransferase 1 antibody
- UDP Glucose Glycoprotein Glucosyltransferase antibodyUDP--Glc:glycoprotein glucosyltransferase antibodyUDP-glucose ceramide glucosyltransferase-like 1 antibodyUDP-glucose:glycoprotein glucosyltransferase 1 antibodyUGCGL1 antibodyUGGG1 antibodyUGGG1_HUMAN antibodyUGGT antibodyUggt1 antibodyUGT1 antibodyUGTR antibody
Anti-UGGT antibody [EPR5105] images
All lanes : Anti-UGGT antibody [EPR5105] (ab124879) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human skeletal muscle lysate
Lane 2 : BXPC-3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 177 kDa
Staining of UGGT in Paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using ab124879 at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-UGGT antibody [EPR5105] (ab124879)
ab124879 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.