Anti-UGT antibody [7H2AF11] (ab129729)
- Product nameAnti-UGT antibody [7H2AF11]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [7H2AF11] to UGT
- Tested applicationsIP, In-Cell ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Purified Rat liver mitochondria
- Positive controlHuman liver homogenate lysate; Hela cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HBS
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurity is near homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. ab129729 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number7H2AF11
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane; Single-pass membrane protein. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Bilirubin-specific UDPGT isozyme 1 antibodyHyodeoxycholic acid-specific UDPGT antibodyUDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1-1 antibody
- UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1-9 antibodyUDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1-A antibodyUDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 antibodyUDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1A9 antibodyUDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B28 antibodyUDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B4 antibodyUGT1A1 antibodyUGT1A9 antibodyUGT2B28 antibodyUGT2B4 antibody
Anti-UGT antibody [7H2AF11] images
Immunoprecipitation image of ab129729. UGT antibody immunocaptured 57 kDa UGT from Human liver homogenate (HLH). Gel stained with Coomassie brilliant blue G. Lane 1: Ladder Lane 2: Human liver homogenate lysate
Immunocytochemistry image of ab129729 stained Hela cells. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed (4%, 20 min) and Triton X-100 permeabilized (0.1%, 15min). The cells were incubated with ab129729 at 5 µg/ml for 2h at room temperature or over night at 4°C. The secondary antibody was (red) AlexaFluor® 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. 1% BSA was used as the blocking agent for all blocking steps. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). The target protein locates to the endoplasmic reticulum.
References for Anti-UGT antibody [7H2AF11] (ab129729)
ab129729 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.