Anti-UHRF1 antibody (ab93419)
- Product nameAnti-UHRF1 antibodySee all UHRF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UHRF1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the central region of Human UHRF1.
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPutative E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. May participate in methylation-dependent transcriptional regulation. Binds to inverted 5'-CCAAT-3' box 2 in the TOP2A promoter, and activates TOP2A expression. Important for G1/S transition. May be involved in DNA repair and chromosomal stability.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in thymus, bone marrow, testis, lung and heart. Overexpressed in breast cancer.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 RING-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
Contains 1 YDG domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal thymus, liver and kidney.
- DomainThe RING finger is required for ubiquitin ligase activity.
The YDG domain mediates the interaction with histone H3.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues. Phosphorylation may enhance DNA-binding activity.
Ubiquitinated; which leads to proteasomal degradation. Polyubiquitination may be stimulated by DNA damage.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Ac2-121 antibodyAL022808 antibodyE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase UHRF1 antibody
- EC 6.3.2.- antibodyFLJ21925 antibodyhNP95 antibodyhUHRF1 antibodyHuNp95 antibodyICBP90 antibodyInverted CCAAT box binding protein of 90 kDa antibodyInverted CCAAT box binding protein, 90-kD antibodyInverted CCAAT box-binding protein of 90 kDa antibodyLiver regeneration-related protein LRRG126 antibodyMGC138707 antibodyNP95 antibodyNuclear phosphoprotein, 95-KD antibodyNuclear protein 95 antibodyNuclear zinc finger protein Np95 antibodyRING finger protein 106 antibodyRNF106 antibodyTranscription factor ICBP90 antibodyUbiquitin like containing PHD and RING finger domains protein 1 antibodyUbiquitin like PHD and RING finger domain containing protein 1 antibodyUbiquitin-like PHD and RING finger domain-containing protein 1 antibodyUbiquitin-like protein containing PHD and RING finger domains 1 antibodyUbiquitin-like with PHD and ring finger domains 1 antibodyUbiquitin-like, containing PHD and RING finger domains, 1 antibodyUbiquitin-like-containing PHD and RING finger domains protein 1 antibodyUHRF1 antibodyUHRF1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-UHRF1 antibody images
Anti-UHRF1 antibody (ab93419) at 1/100 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 90 kDa
References for Anti-UHRF1 antibody (ab93419)
ab93419 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.