Anti-ULBP3 antibody (ab130482)
- Product nameAnti-ULBP3 antibodySee all ULBP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ULBP3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 154-184 of Human ULBP3 (NP_078794.1).
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130482 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130482 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
- RelevanceULBP3 is a human ligand for the NKG2D receptor, together with at least ULBP1 and ULBP2. ULBPs activate multiple signaling pathways in primary NK cells, resulting in the production of cytokines and chemokines. Binding of ULBPs ligands to NKG2D induces calcium mobilization and activation of the JAK2, STAT5, ERK and PI3K kinase/Akt signal transduction pathway. ULBP3 has a lower affinity for NKG2D compared to ULBP1 and ULBP2 and induces weaker signaling responses than does ULBP2 or ULBP1.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- ALCAN- gamma antibody
- N2DL-3 antibody
- N2DL3 antibody
- NKG2D ligand 3 antibody
- NKG2D ligand 3 precursor antibody
- NKG2DL3 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017411 antibody
- RAET1N antibody
- Retinoic acid early transcript 1N antibody
- UL16 binding protein 3 antibody
- UL16-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-ULBP3 antibody images
Anti-ULBP3 antibody (ab130482) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-ULBP3 antibody (ab130482)
ab130482 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.