Anti-ULK1 antibody (ab71059)
- Product nameAnti-ULK1 antibodySee all ULK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ULK1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N terminal region of human ULK1.
- Positive control
- K562 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified through a protein A column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71059 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.|
- FunctionInvolved in autophagy. Required for autophagosome formation (By similarity). Target of the TOR kinase signaling pathway that regulates autophagy through the control of phosphorylation status of ATG13/KIAA0652 and ULK1, and the regulation of the ATG13-ULK1-RB1CC1 complex (By similarity). Phosphorylates ATG13/KIAA0652. Involved in axon growth (By similarity). Plays an essential role in neurite extension of cerebellar granule cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Detected in the following adult tissues: skeletal muscle, heart, pancreas, brain, placenta, liver, kidney, and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. APG1/unc-51/ULK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated under nutrient-rich conditions; dephosphorylated during starvation or following treatment with rapamycin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Preautophagosomal structure. Under starvation conditions, is localized to puncate structures primarily representing the isolation membrane that sequesters a portion of the cytoplasm resulting in the formation of an autophagosome.
- ATG 1 antibody
- ATG1 antibody
- ATG1 autophagy related 1 homolog antibody
- ATG1A antibody
- Autophagy related protein 1 homolog antibody
- FLJ38455 antibody
- FLJ46475 antibody
- hATG1 antibody
- KIAA0722 antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase ULK1 antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase Unc51.1 antibody
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase ULK1 antibody
- ULK 1 antibody
- ULK1 antibody
- ULK1_HUMAN antibody
- Unc 51 (C. elegans) like kinase 1 antibody
- UNC 51 antibody
- Unc 51 like kinase 1 antibody
- Unc-51 like kinase 1 (C. elegans) antibody
- Unc-51-like kinase 1 antibody
- UNC51 antibody
- UNC51, C. elegans, homolog of antibody
- Unc51.1 antibody
Anti-ULK1 antibody images
Anti-ULK1 antibody (ab71059) at 1/60 dilution + K562 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 113 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ULK1 antibody (ab71059)
ab71059 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.