Anti-UNC80 antibody (ab126312)
- Product nameAnti-UNC80 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UNC80
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: KDSLNNVVDF LHALLGFCME PVTDNKAGFG NNFTTVDNKS TAQNVEGIIV SAMFKSLITR CASTTHELHS PENLGLYCDI RQLVQFIKEA HGNVFR, corresponding to amino acids of Human UNC80.
- Positive controlHuman hippocampus tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126312 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionComponent of the NALCN sodium channel complex, a cation channel activated either by neuropeptides substance P or neurotensin that controls neuronal excitability.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the unc-80 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- C2orf21 antibodyProtein unc-80 homolog antibodyUNC 80 antibody
- Unc 80 homolog (C. elegans) antibodyUnc80 antibodyUNC80_HUMAN antibody
Anti-UNC80 antibody images
ab126312 at 1/50 dilution staining UNC80 in Paraffin-embedded Human hippocampus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-UNC80 antibody (ab126312)
ab126312 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.