For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionComponent of the NALCN sodium channel complex, a cation channel activated either by neuropeptides substance P or neurotensin that controls neuronal excitability.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the unc-80 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C2orf21 antibody
- Protein unc-80 homolog antibody
- UNC 80 antibody
Anti-UNC80 antibody images
References for Anti-UNC80 antibody (ab126312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"