Anti-UNG antibody [2F3] (ab118977)
- Product nameAnti-UNG antibody [2F3]See all UNG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2F3] to UNG
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human UNG protein (NP_550433).
- Positive controlHEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY UNG cDNA. COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY UNG
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2F3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118977 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
- FunctionExcises uracil residues from the DNA which can arise as a result of misincorporation of dUMP residues by DNA polymerase or due to deamination of cytosine.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is widely expressed with the highest expression in skeletal muscle, heart and testicles. Isoform 2 has the highest expression levels in tissues containing proliferating cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in UNG are a cause of immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM type 5 syndrome (HIGM5) [MIM:608106]. Hyper-IgM syndrome is a condition characterized by normal or increased serum IgM concentrations associated with low or absent serum IgG, IgA, and IgE concentrations. HIGM5 is associated with profound impairment in immunoglobulin (Ig) class-switch recombination (CSR) at a DNA precleavage step.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the uracil-DNA glycosylase family.
modificationsIsoform 1 is processed by cleavage of a transit peptide.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion and Nucleus.
- DGU antibodyDKFZp781L1143 antibodyHIGM 4 antibody
- HIGM4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000240527 antibodyOTTHUMP00000240528 antibodyOTTHUMP00000240529 antibodyUDG antibodyUNG 1 antibodyUNG 15 antibodyung antibodyUNG_HUMAN antibodyUNG1 antibodyUNG15 antibodyUNG2 antibodyUracil DNA glycosylase 1 antibodyUracil DNA glycosylase 2 antibodyUracil DNA glycosylase antibody
Anti-UNG antibody [2F3] images
All lanes : Anti-UNG antibody [2F3] (ab118977) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells were transfected with the pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells were transfected with the pCMV6-ENTRY UNG cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Anti-UNG mouse monoclonal antibody (ab118977) immunofluorescent staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY UNG cDNA.
References for Anti-UNG antibody [2F3] (ab118977)
ab118977 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.