URB 597 (ab120668)
- Product nameURB 597
- DescriptionPotent and selective FAAH inhibitor
- Purity> 98%
- General notes
This compound has been found to be unstable in DMSO even at room temperature.
- Chemical nameN-Cyclohexylcarbamic acid 3'-(aminocarbonyl)[1,1'-biphenyl]-3-yl ester
- Molecular Weight338.41
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC20H22N2O3
- CAS Number546141-08-6
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C (desiccating conditions).
- Solubility overviewSoluble in ethanol to 25 mM (with warming)
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
References for URB 597 (ab120668)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hasanein P et al. URB597, an inhibitor of fatty acid amide hydrolase, reduces hyperalgesia in diabetic rats. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 87:432-9 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19526037) »
- Russo R et al. The fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitor URB597 (cyclohexylcarbamic acid 3'-carbamoylbiphenyl-3-yl ester) reduces neuropathic pain after oral administration in mice. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 322:236-42 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17412883) »
- Kathuria S et al. Modulation of anxiety through blockade of anandamide hydrolysis. Nat Med 9:76-81 (2003). Read more (PubMed: 12461523) »