Anti-USP43 antibody (ab123282)
- Product nameAnti-USP43 antibodySee all USP43 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to USP43
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 899-928 of Human USP43 (NP_694942.3).
- Positive controlHuman normal Uterus cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123282 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa.|
- FunctionMay recognize and hydrolyze the peptide bond at the C-terminal Gly of ubiquitin. Involved in the processing of poly-ubiquitin precursors as well as that of ubiquinated proteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, aorta and lung at low levels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 43 antibodyUbiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 43 antibodyubiquitin specific peptidase 43 antibody
- Ubiquitin specific protease 43 antibodyUbiquitin thioesterase 43 antibodyUbiquitin thiolesterase 43 antibodyUbiquitin-specific-processing protease 43 antibodyUBP43 antibodyUBP43_HUMAN antibodyUsp43 antibody
Anti-USP43 antibody images
Anti-USP43 antibody (ab123282) at 1/100 dilution + Human normal Uterus cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 123 kDa
References for Anti-USP43 antibody (ab123282)
ab123282 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.