For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123282 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa.
- FunctionMay recognize and hydrolyze the peptide bond at the C-terminal Gly of ubiquitin. Involved in the processing of poly-ubiquitin precursors as well as that of ubiquinated proteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, aorta and lung at low levels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 43 antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 43 antibody
- ubiquitin specific peptidase 43 antibody
Anti-USP43 antibody images
References for Anti-USP43 antibody (ab123282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"