Anti-Ube2L3 antibody [EPR4368] (ab108936)
- Product nameAnti-Ube2L3 antibody [EPR4368]See all Ube2L3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4368] to Ube2L3
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Ube2L3
- Positive controlWB: HeLa, LNCaP, Jurkat and K562 cell lysates IHC-P: Human testis tissue IF: HeLa cells
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4368
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108936 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Heat up to 98 degrees C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 min.|
- FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitination. Involved in the selective degradation of short-lived and abnormal proteins. Down-regulated during the S-phase it is involved in progression through the cell cycle. Regulates nuclear hormone receptors transcriptional activity. May play a role in myelopoiesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with highest expression in testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
modificationsUbiquitinated. The alteration of UBE2L3 protein levels during the S-phase of the cell cycle is due to ubiquitin-dependent proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- E2 F1 antibodyL UBC antibodyL-UBC antibody
- UB2L3_HUMAN antibodyUBCE7 antibodyUbcH7 antibodyUbcM4 antibodyUbe2l3 antibodyUbiquitin carrier protein L3 antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 L3 antibodyUbiquitin protein ligase L3 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 L3 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-F1 antibodyUbiquitin-protein ligase L3 antibody
Anti-Ube2L3 antibody [EPR4368] images
All lanes : Anti-Ube2L3 antibody [EPR4368] (ab108936) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : LNCaP cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
ab108936, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Ube2L3 in paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue
ab108936, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Ube2L3 in HeLa cells
References for Anti-Ube2L3 antibody [EPR4368] (ab108936)
ab108936 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.