Anti-V5 tag antibody (Biotin) (ab18617)
- Product nameAnti-V5 tag antibody (Biotin)See all V5 tag primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to V5 tag (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with a wide range of species. Not yet tested in other species.
Synthetic peptide: GKPIPNPLLGLDST (V5 Tag)conjugated to KLH.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, HEPES
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18617 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/3000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- Cellular localizationNot applicable
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibodyGKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibodyGKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibodyProtein Rev antibodyRegulator of expression of viral proteins antibodyrev antibodyV5 epitope tag antibodyV5 epitope tag antibody
References for Anti-V5 tag antibody (Biotin) (ab18617)
ab18617 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.