Anti-V5 tag antibody (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab72560)
- Product nameAnti-V5 tag antibody (SureLight® Allophycocyanin)See all V5 tag primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to V5 tag (SureLight® Allophycocyanin)
- ConjugationSureLight® Allophycocyanin
- Conjugation notesExcitation maximum: 650 nm Emission maximum: 660 nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
V5 peptide conjugated to a carrier molecule.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 100mM Sodium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesSize exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72560 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- Cellular localizationNot applicable
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibodyGKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibodyProtein Rev antibody
- Regulator of expression of viral proteins antibodyrev antibodyV5 epitope tag antibody
Anti-V5 tag antibody (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) images
Curve generated from a streptavidin-coated 96-well plate probed with dilutions of biotinylated V5-tagged peptide and read after a 2 hour incubation at room temperature with ab72560.
References for Anti-V5 tag antibody (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab72560)
ab72560 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.