Anti-VAPA antibody (ab96584)
- Product nameAnti-VAPA antibodySee all VAPA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VAPA
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 29 - 92 of Human VAPA.
- Positive control293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4, Raji or NIH3T3 cell lysate. This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human normal cerebral cortex.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96584 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle trafficking.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VAMP-associated protein (VAP) (TC 9.B.17) family.
Contains 1 MSP domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Present in the plasma membrane and in intracellular vesicles, together with SNARE proteins. May also associate with the cytoskeleton. Colocalizes with OCLN at the tight junction in polarized epithelial cells.
- Entrez Gene: 516024 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 9218 Human
- Entrez Gene: 30960 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 58857 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 334608 Zebrafish
- Omim: 605703 Human
- SwissProt: Q0VCY1 Cow
- SwissProt: Q9P0L0 Human
- SwissProt: Q9WV55 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q9Z270 Rat
- SwissProt: Q6P0D4 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 699980 Human
- Unigene: 165195 Human
- Unigene: 266767 Mouse
- Unigene: 162275 Rat
- 33 kDa Vamp-associated protein antibodyhVAP 33 antibodyMGC3745 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162362 antibodyOTTHUMP00000162363 antibodyVAMP (vesicle-associated membrane protein) associated protein A, 33kDa antibodyVAMP A antibodyVAMP associated protein A antibodyVAMP-A antibodyVAMP-associated protein A antibodyVAP 33 antibodyVAP A antibodyVAP-33 antibodyVAP-A antibodyVAP33 antibodyVapa antibodyVAPA_HUMAN antibodyVesicle associated membrane protein associated protein A antibodyVesicle-associated membrane protein-associated protein A antibody
Anti-VAPA antibody images
IHC image of VAPA staining in Human normal cerebral cortex formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab96584, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
All lanes : Anti-VAPA antibody (ab96584) at 1/1000 dilution (12% SDS PAGE)
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
References for Anti-VAPA antibody (ab96584)
ab96584 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.