VCAM1 Human ELISA Kit (ab46118)
- Product nameVCAM1 Human ELISA KitSee all VCAM1 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 48.79ng/ml 0.221 0.45% B 8 5.81ng/ml 0.132 2.27% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 28 49.69ng/ml 0.72 1.44% B 28 5.95ng/ml 0.354 5.94%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.6 ng/ml
- Range1.56 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 40m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human VCAM1 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble Vascular Cellular Adhesion Molecule -1 (VCAM1) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human VCAM1. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The VCAM1 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for VCAM1 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known VCAM1 concentrations, control specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the VCAM1 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for VCAM1 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of VCAM1 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human VCAM1
Range: 1.56 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
Sensitivity <0.6 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-sVCAM-1 Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml Control Silver 4 vials H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 4 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 2 x 10ml
- CD106 CD106 antigenDKFZp779G2333
- INCAM 100INCAM100L1CAM MGC99561 V CAM 1Vascular cell adhesion molecule 1Vascular cell adhesion protein 1VCAM 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46118 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for VCAM1 Human ELISA Kit (ab46118)
ab46118 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.