Anti-VCAM1 antibody [6G9] (ab98954)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [6G9]See all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6G9] to VCAM1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human VCAM1 expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive control
- HUVEC and EC cell lysate. Human lung cancer and colon cancer tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6G9
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98954 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VCAM1 antibody [6G9] images
All lanes : Anti-VCAM1 antibody [6G9] (ab98954) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lane 2 : EC cell lysate
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human lung cancer tissue (1) and colon cancer tissue (2) using ab98954 at 1/200 dilution with DAB staining.
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [6G9] (ab98954)
This product has been referenced in:
- Valero-Muñoz M et al. Relevance of vascular peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ? coactivator-1a to molecular alterations in atherosclerosis. Exp Physiol 98:999-1008 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23335007) »
- Delfortrie S et al. Egfl7 promotes tumor escape from immunity by repressing endothelial cell activation. Cancer Res 71:7176-86 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22037871) »