Anti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] - Azide free (ab47159)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] - Azide freeSee all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-K9] to VCAM1 - Azide free
- SpecificityRecognises the soluble antigen
- Tested applicationsBlocking, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue / cell preparation of activated human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesSterile-filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-K9
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Blocks the cell attachment to VCAM1.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] - Azide free images
A typical staining pattern with the B-K9 monoclonal antibody of VCAM-1 transfected CHO cell line
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] - Azide free (ab47159)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lefèvre S et al. Synovial fibroblasts spread rheumatoid arthritis to unaffected joints. Nat Med 15:1414-20 (2009). Functional Studies ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19898488) »