Anti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] (ab27352)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-K9
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27352 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Is unsuitable for IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] images
A typical staining pattern of ab27352 labelling of VCAM1 in transfected CHO cells.
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [B-K9] (ab27352)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sawatzky DA et al. Eosinophil adhesion to cholinergic nerves via ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 and associated eosinophil degranulation. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 282:L1279-88 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 12003784) »