Anti-VCAM1 antibody (Biotin) (ab107519)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody (Biotin)See all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VCAM1 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 25-697 of Human VCAM1
- General notesThe lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20oC. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8oC. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20oC. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107519 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody (Biotin) (ab107519)
ab107519 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.