Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (Biotin) (ab27561)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (Biotin)See all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [MVCAM.A(429)] to VCAM1 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue / cell preparation (Mouse) - stromal cell line PA6.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 1.0% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant by affinity chromatography.
- Primary antibody notes This antibody is reported to partially block VCAM1 mediated functions.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMVCAM.A(429)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (Biotin) (ab27561)
ab27561 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.