Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (ab27560)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant by affinity chromatography.
- Primary antibody notes This antibody is reported to partially block VCAM1 mediated functions.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMVCAM.A(429)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27560 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/200. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (ab27560)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mikkelsen HB et al. The macrophage system in the intestinal muscularis externa during inflammation: an immunohistochemical and quantitative study of osteopetrotic mice. Histochem Cell Biol 130:363-73 (2008). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 18392842) »