Anti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Allophycocyanin), prediluted (ab103173)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Allophycocyanin), predilutedSee all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [STA] to VCAM1, prediluted (Allophycocyanin)
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human DS6 T cell line
- Positive control
- TNF-alpha activated HUVEC cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesConjugates are made from highly purified antibodies (>95% by SDS-PAGE).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSTA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells. or 100µl whole blood|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Allophycocyanin), prediluted (ab103173)
This product has been referenced in:
- Leca G et al. Expression of VCAM-1 (CD106) by a subset of TCR gamma delta-bearing lymphocyte clones. Involvement of a metalloprotease in the specific hydrolytic release of the soluble isoform. J Immunol 154:1069-77 (1995). Read more (PubMed: 7529789) »