Anti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Phycoerythrin) (ab33228)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Phycoerythrin)See all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [STA] to VCAM1 (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- SpecificityRecognizes CD106, a 110kD cell surface protein predominantly expressed on activated vascular endothelium.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Cells of the DS6 T-cell line (Human)
- Positive control
- KM-H2 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSTA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/5. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl.|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Phycoerythrin) images
Staining of KM-H2 cells with RPE-conjugated anti-VCAM1 (ab33228).
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [STA] (Phycoerythrin) (ab33228)
ab33228 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.