Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [RM0001-5F13] (ab51872)
- Product nameAnti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [RM0001-5F13]See all VEGF Receptor 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [RM0001-5F13] to VEGF Receptor 1
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes mouse VEGFR1 and no cross reactivity to mouse VEGF Receptor 2 or VEGF Receptor 3
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Purified VEGFR1 extracellular domain (Mouse)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRM0001-5F13
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 151 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificityMostly in normal lung, but also in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain tissues. Specifically expressed in most of the vascular endothelial cells, and also expressed in peripheral blood monocytes. It is not expressed in tumor cell lines. Isoform sFlt1 is strongly expressed in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibodyFlt 1 antibodyFLT antibody
- Flt-1 antibodyFlt1 antibodyFms like tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor) antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor antibodyFms-like tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFRT antibodySoluble VEGF receptor 1 14 antibodySoluble VEGFR1 variant 2 antibodySoluble VEGFR1 variant 21 antibodyTyrosine protein kinase FRT antibodyTyrosine protein kinase receptor FLT antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase FRT antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 Precursor antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor vascular permeability factor receptor antibodyVascular permeability factor receptor 1 antibodyVascular permeability factor receptor antibodyVEGFR 1 antibodyVEGFR-1 antibodyVEGFR1 antibodyVGFR1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [RM0001-5F13] images
ab51872 at 1/100 dilution, staining VEGF Receptor 1 in LPS treated mouse tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
References for Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody [RM0001-5F13] (ab51872)
ab51872 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.