Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody, prediluted (ab15294)
- Product nameAnti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody, predilutedSee all VEGF Receptor 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 1, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (unfortunately, the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (Human) (C terminal).
- Positive controlHey cells. Angiosarcoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15294 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificityMostly in normal lung, but also in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain tissues. Specifically expressed in most of the vascular endothelial cells, and also expressed in peripheral blood monocytes. It is not expressed in tumor cell lines. Isoform sFlt1 is strongly expressed in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibodyFlt 1 antibodyFLT antibody
- Flt-1 antibodyFlt1 antibodyFms like tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor) antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFms related tyrosine kinase 1 vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor antibodyFms-like tyrosine kinase 1 antibodyFRT antibodySoluble VEGF receptor 1 14 antibodySoluble VEGFR1 variant 2 antibodySoluble VEGFR1 variant 21 antibodyTyrosine protein kinase FRT antibodyTyrosine protein kinase receptor FLT antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase FRT antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 Precursor antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor vascular permeability factor receptor antibodyVascular permeability factor receptor 1 antibodyVascular permeability factor receptor antibodyVEGFR 1 antibodyVEGFR-1 antibodyVEGFR1 antibodyVGFR1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody, prediluted images
ab15294 staining human placenta by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
References for Anti-VEGF Receptor 1 antibody, prediluted (ab15294)
This product has been referenced in:
- Maidji E et al. Antibody treatment promotes compensation for human cytomegalovirus-induced pathogenesis and a hypoxia-like condition in placentas with congenital infection. Am J Pathol 177:1298-310 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20651234) »