Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab58461)
- Product nameAnti-VEGFB antibodySee all VEGFB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VEGFB
- Specificityab58461 detects endogenous levels of total VEGFB protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of human VEGFB.
- Positive controlExtracts from Jurkat cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58461 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5µg/ml with Ab76863 as Capture.|
- FunctionGrowth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
modificationsVEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
- vascular endothelial growth factor B antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor B precursor antibodyVEGF B antibody
- VEGF related factor antibodyVEGF-B antibodyVEGF-related factor antibodyVegfb antibodyVEGFB_HUMAN antibodyVEGFL antibodyVRF antibody
Anti-VEGFB antibody images
All lanes : Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab58461) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab58461)
This product has been referenced in:
- Guan W et al. Vascular protection by Angiotensin receptor antagonism involves differential VEGF expression in both hemispheres after experimental stroke. PLoS One 6:e24551 (2011). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21912702) »