Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab76863)
- Product nameAnti-VEGFB antibodySee all VEGFB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to VEGFB
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length human VEGFB protein (NP_003368) with a 26 kDa tag.
- Positive controlVEGFB transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76863 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to VEGFB (ab58461). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5µg/ml with ab58461 as Detection.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
- FunctionGrowth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
modificationsVEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B antibodyVascular endothelial growth factor B precursor antibodyVEGF B antibody
- VEGF related factor antibodyVEGF-B antibodyVEGF-related factor antibodyVegfb antibodyVEGFB_HUMAN antibodyVEGFL antibodyVRF antibody
Anti-VEGFB antibody images
All lanes : Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab76863) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : VEGFB transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab76863)
ab76863 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.